I’m excited to announce that YOGAWOMAN (the movie, yogawoman.tv) will have its North Bay premier in Sebastopol on September 28, 2012, at the Sebastopol Community Center Annex. YOGAWOMAN is a groundbreaking feature film about the powerful impact of yoga on women’s health, fitness, emotional well-being, and personal growth. See the trailer at yogawoman.tv. This is a unique opportunity to bring the North Bay yogis and “those that can’t touch their toes” together to share an evening and enjoy this wonderful movie.
Date: Saturday, September 28, 2012
Local: Sebastopol Community Center Annex, 390 Morris Street, Sebastopol, CA 95472, 707-823-1511
Time: Pre-Screening Reception 6:30 (doors open at 6:15), Movie 7:45 (doors open at 7:30)
Donations and proceeds from this event will support The Ceres Project. The Ceres Project operates through an integrated model that gives teens experiences of growing and preparing healthy food which is then distributed to those facing cancer and other life-threatening illnesses. Last year Ceres delivered a gazillion meals (well almost, 28,500) to 255 client families in crisis. Their goal next year is 45,000 and we can help.
You can Participate and Contribute. Here’s how……………
1. Come and enjoy the movie (it’s free!), bring your good juju and meet your fellow yogi friends, neighbors and community. And, bring some extra cash for the raffle and to donate to The Ceres Project.
2. Join us for the Pre-Screening Reception. Meet with some of the movie’s cast and director and hang out with your friends. Hobnob just like the stars do. This reception will be catered by the Ceres Project with yummy, healthy nibbles, wine and beverages. Go to www.ceresproject.com to get your ticket ($25). There is a limited amount of tickets so please do it soon.
3. Become a sponsor. This is a great opportunity for those that have a product or service to share or for those that want to offer a bit more.
Warrior 1 - $100. Benefits: 2 tickets to pre-screening reception, listing in movie guide and table for marketing materials.
Warrior 2 - $50. Benefits: 1 ticket to pre-screening reception, listing in movie guide and table for marketing materials
Contact Cheryl Thomas for more info at Cheryl@cherylthomas.com or mail your check to Cheryl Thomas, P. O. Box 2611, Sebastopol, CA 95473.
4. Donate a product or service for our raffle or gift give-away. This is perfect for yoga instructors and studios that want to offer free or introductory classes. Maybe you have a coupon for 20% off of your service or product.
5. Get the word out. Forward this email or copy and paste it to your email list. There is more information at yogawoman.tv or cherylthomas.com/yogawoman. We have postcards to distribute and posters to hang. Have ideas? Let us know (Cheryl@cherylthomas.com).
6. Volunteer. Yes, we can use your expertise or extra set of hands. We are also looking for a awesome projector to show the film.
Meet and hang with your friends, create community, contribute to an important non-profit and enjoy a ground-breaking movie. This is for all of us. Really. See you on the 28th!!
With much love and gratitude!!